Trick or Treat Trio Wool Appliqué | a spooky fun appliqué collection.
This fun wool appliqué collection includes 3 wool appliqué mini pillows that are perfect to use as bowl fillers or as pincushions.
The centerpiece pillow is a cute jack-o’-lantern style candy bucket. The pattern includes four face options so you can choose just the right expression for your pumpkin. Embellish your candy bucket with one of five fun printable hand-illustrated tags. And so fun, you can actually put goodies in this candy bucket because it is a pocket pillow!
You get multiple display options from the two double-sided pillows. The word pillow features a word on each side, one side says “trick” and the other says “treat”. The lettering featured on the pillows is my handwriting! Mini pillow three features a candy corn on one side and a bat on the other!
Plus, there are two bonus patterns and projects: a candy corn candle mat and the cutest little mini stuffed candy corn bowl fillers!
This pattern is suitable for both wool appliqué or cotton appliqué.
- Read more about my inspiration and process for this pattern on my blog: Trick or Treat Trio.
- The finished pillow sizes: Jack-o’-lantern 6.5″ x 6.5″; word pillow 8.5″ x 3.5″; mini pillow 4″ x 4″, candy corn bowl fillers 2″ x 2.5″, and candle mat 6.6″ wide.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and pattern pages.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.