This fun little pincushion is such a delight to create and will look simply adorable in your craft space. The dreamy little cottage is just what you would imagine tucked away in a forgotten forest or secret garden. Can you just imagine Goldilocks taking a quick nap here? Or maybe Red Riding Hood at the door with a basket of treats? Because the pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, you will love how easy it is to assemble this unique pincushion.
The pincushion pattern details:
- Read more about my inspiration and process for this pattern on my blog: Storybook Cottage Pincushion Blog Post
- Finished size: 6 1/2″ tall to the peak of the roof x 2 1/2″ deep (building, not including the yard) x 4 1/4″ wide (building, not including yard).
- The pattern is suitable for wool, wool felt, and cotton fabrics.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and two pattern pages.
- Assemble with cottage with the back-stitch and blanket stitch. (You can learn the two stitches by visiting the Stitchery 101 page.)
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.