Snow Many Buttons Wool Appliqué Snowman Pattern | A merry & bright frosty fella
I am thrilled to share this fun 6” mini wool appliqué pillow pattern with you! This cute snowman appliqué pattern is a quick and easy stitchery project. It will be so cute with your holiday decor!
I designed this wool appliqué project to coordinate with Just Another Button Company’s Button Lover’s Club: Words with Buttons Cheer box (July 2018). If you are not a club member or have used your buttons for other projects, do not worry! All the buttons used in the pattern are available ala carte in the JABC store. They are all included in the supply list below.
If you would like to use the mini pillow as a pincushion, consider adding a fun Just Pins set. The Let it Snow Just Pins set (linked below) would make a perfect and happy addition for making this fun little pinnie!
This pattern is suitable for both wool appliqué or cotton appliqué.
- Read more about my inspiration and process for this pattern on my blog: Snow Many Buttons Blog Post.
- The finished size is a 6″ block. The size of the snowman motif is easily adapted to use on other projects.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and pattern pages.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.