Hand-lettered Mr. and Mrs. SVG Cut File | a sweet and sentimental script .
Use this sweet and pretty hand-lettered SVG cut file with your electronic cutting machine to create appliqué lettering, vinyl transfer home decor, and even custom clothing!
While you can cut this art on many different types of media or materials, I have purposely created the lettering with fabric and wool appliqué in mind. All the thin stroke areas of the letters are at least 1/4″ wide when cut at my original dimensions (see below). This makes for a stronger appliqué shape that allows plenty of space for stitching.
- The approximate size of my original art is 8″ x 6.5″. Resize the art to fit your needs using your cutting machine’s design software.
- Art is suitable for cutting all materials depending on your machine’s cutting capabilities.
- I recommend cutting wool (as shown) or felt using the Cricut Maker. Use the rotary blade on the “felt, wool fabric” materials setting.
- Learn more about cutting wool with the Cricut Maker in this blog tutorial: Cutting Wool Applique with the Cricut Maker.
- This cut file is formatted as an SVG which is compatible with several electronic cutting machines. I am not able to provide technical assistance on its use with different machines. Please refer to your machine’s software instructions for SVG usage.
- Important: You will need to extract or “unzip” the file before you can use it. Refer to this article for help doing that: 4 Ways to Extract Zip Files.