Love Ewe Wool Appliqué Pattern
This sweet baby lamb is dressed to perfection with a garland of sweet posies around its neck. The design is based on the handmade button art of Cecile McPeak of Just Another Button Company. This free pattern is compliments of Just Another Button Company and Tammy Tutterow Designs. It coordinates with the JABC Button Lover’s Club: Words with Buttons EWE button box.
This pattern download contains three pattern pages that include the placement guide and 2 pages of pattern pieces. Please see the tutorial linked below for the full supply list.
Find the step-by step tutorial here:
- The finished design fits in a 9″ or larger hoop.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- The design is perfect for use as hoop art, pillows, or wall hangings.
- The blog tutorials linked above include step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and a link to the pattern download.
- A printable version of the instructions and supplies for each banner is available on the linked blog post above. This download contains the pattern sheet only.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.