Heartfelt Wool Appliqué Pattern
Heartfelt: Sincere; deeply and strongly felt.
Each year I pick a “word of the year”, a word that I try to think on and put into practice in my daily life. I also try to incorporate the word of the year into my art projects. The feeling and sentiment of the words are “heartfelt”.
The Heartfelt monthly series combines my love of heartfelt words with my love of hearts and posies. Each month the word is related to the holiday or season at hand. I embellish each heart with lots of layers and embellish them with my favorite things- posies, buttons, beads, ribbons, and trims.
All are sweet as can be and sure to be stitched with love.
Heartfelt Wool Appliqué Notes:
- Read more about my inspiration and process for this pattern on my blog: Faith Heartfelt Blog Post.
- Each heart fits in an 8″ block.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and two pattern pages.
- Use letter buttons (as shown) or embroidery (pattern included) to add the heartfelt word.
- Use finished blocks in quilts, on pillow fronts, framed, or on a banner (check out my free banner pattern) or wall hanging.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.