Garden Trellis Wool Appliqué Pattern | A vintage cottage style bowl filler.
I am thrilled to share this fun 6” mini wool appliqué pillow pattern with you! This lovely appliqué pattern is a quick and easy stitchery project. It will look so pretty as a spring or summer bowl filler.
I designed this wool appliqué project to coordinate with Just Another Button Company’s Button Lover’s Club: Words with Buttons Bloom box (August 2018). If you are not a club member or have used your buttons for other projects, do not worry! All the buttons used in the pattern are available ala carte in the JABC store. They are all included in the supply list below.
This pattern is suitable for both wool appliqué or cotton appliqué.
- This pattern is available as a free download for 1 month after its release. After 9/17/18 it will increase to $5. Members of select Facebook Groups have FREE access to this pattern indefinitely. Locate the patterns in the group files of the following Facebook Groups: Handmade Heartfelt Facebook Group, Button Lover’s Club Facebook Group, and Wool Appliqué Love.
- Read more about my inspiration and process for this pattern on my blog: Garden Trellis Blog Post.
- The finished size is a 6″ mini pillow or bowl filler.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and pattern pages.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.