Fall Acorn Wool Appliqué Pattern | A fun fall stitchery for your decor.
I love fall! I love the crispness in the air and watching the leaves flow in the wind and dance all over the ground. My neighbor hood is fill of large magnificent Oak trees that sprinkle the ground with acorns. I enjoy watching the squirrels work to try to gather them all and stash them away. It is like a fun game of Beat the Clock, trying to get enough put away before winter blows in.
This fun and quick pattern looks so cute hanging on a wall in a hoop for a frame. It would also look great on a throw pillow or fabric banner. No matter how you use it, it is sure to add a fun touch of fall to your decor!
This pattern is suitable for both wool appliqué or cotton appliqué.
- This pattern is available as a free download for 1 month after its release. After 11/30/18 it will increase to $5. Members of select Facebook Groups have FREE access to this pattern indefinitely. Locate the patterns in the group files of the following Facebook Groups: Handmade Heartfelt Facebook Group, Button Lover’s Club Facebook Group, and Wool Appliqué Love.
- Read more about my inspiration and process for this pattern on my blog: Fall Acorn Wool Applique Pattern.
- The finished fits in an 8″ or larger hoop. It is also suitable for use on a mini pillow or bowl filler, banner, or wall hanging.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and pattern pages.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.
Please help me spread the word about my patterns by pinning this image and sharing with your friends!