Combine embroidery and appliqué to create this sweet stitchery decor block.
This sweet stitchery combines a cute little cottage with tiny posies in a fun mix of basic embroidery with wool appliqué. The stitchery is easy to customize by simply changing the colors to match your decor. Add more elaborate stitches to the embroidery or use the basics. Included in the instructions is a unique technique for filling in open letters.
Built on Love details:
- Read more about my inspiration and process for this pattern on my blog: Built on Love Blog Post.
- Design area: 10″ tall x 6″ wide.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and two pattern pages.
- Use the finished block in a quilt, on a pillow front, framed, or on a banner or wall hanging.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.