Are you sewing along in my Handmade Heartfelt monthly banner sew along? If so, this is the pattern that you will need To create the January banner. This banner features a sweet winter bird resting on a tree branch with french knot and bead snowflakes.
This pattern download contains two pattern pages that include the banner, two heart layers, posies and leaves, and the branch. Please see the tutorial linked below for the full supply list.
Find the step-by step tutorial here:
- The finished banner is about 5 1/2″ x 7″.
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- The design is perfect for also adding to small pincushions, bowl fillers, and hoop art.
- The blog tutorials linked above include step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and a link to the pattern download.
- A printable version of the instructions for each banner is available on the linked blog post above. This download contains the pattern sheet only.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.