Afterlight Flight SVG Cut File | a companion product for the Afterlight Flight Wool Applique Pattern.
Note: Cut File Only. For assembly instructions, purchase the Afterlight Flight 3D Moth Wool Applique Pattern (sold separately).
Hand cut the wings on the Afterlight Flight 3D Moth? No way! Not if you own an electronic cutting machine! Use this handy svg file with your electronic cutting machine to cut your wings a fraction of the time!
While you can cut this art on many different types of media or materials, I have purposely created the it with fabric and wool appliqué in mind. The thin areas of the wings are about 1/4″ wide when cut at my original dimensions (see below). This makes for a stronger appliqué shape that allows plenty of space for stitching.
- This cut file matches the pattern files from the Afterlight Flight Wool Applique Pattern. You will need this pattern for project assembly.
- Art is suitable for cutting all materials depending on your machine’s cutting capabilities.
- I recommend cutting wool (as shown) or felt using the Cricut Maker. Use the rotary blade on the “felt, wool fabric” materials setting.
- Learn more about cutting wool with the Cricut Maker in this blog tutorial: Cutting Wool Applique with the Cricut Maker.
- This cut file is formatted as an SVG which is compatible with several electronic cutting machines. I am not able to give technical assistance on its use with different machines. Please refer to your machine’s software instructions for SVG usage.
- Important: You will need to extract or “unzip” the file before you can use it. Refer to this article for help doing that: 4 Ways to Extract Zip Files.